Product update: Autosaved filters, Status page, Unity SDK updates
- The filter state for your analytics is saved automatically so you do not have to apply them again if you accidentally refresh the page
- Once you set up filters in one dashboard, these changes are applied to all of your charts
- You can share the dashboard with the filters applied by simply sharing the URL with your team
- We’ve improved our analytics documentation so that you can understand the charts even better
- A/B testing on Unity SDK is now available. Compare prices, test different trial periods and promo offers, and see how it affects your revenue
- User Identity method is added to Unity SDK so you can manage cross-platform and multi-device subscriber access easily
- You can now check our status page and monitor Qonversion uptime and receive real-time updates on incidents or scheduled maintenance
Autosaved filter state
You select the ideal set of filters, but your browser’s session ends, you mistakenly click refresh, or you hit the back button and lose your preferences. This won’t happen again. We ensure that the filter set (page state) remains consistent between sessions, so you view the exact page you looked at before leaving the current page.
Small lifehack: You can save the required state to your browser favorites (browser bookmarks) so that you don’t have to configure these filters every time you visit the analytics dashboard.
Same filter state across all your dashboards
So, what if you want to maintain the same set of filters while switching between dashboards? We understand how inconvenient it is to set it manually, particularly if you need to evaluate multiple variations of filter sets and segments. Once you’ve updated the filters in one place and are seeing the same filter state across all dashboards, you’re good to go.
Direct link for your filtered report
We’ve all been there: you’re on the phone with someone, and you’re discussing (what you believe to be) a similar dashboard, but something isn’t quite right. Although you send the screenshot, nobody understands how you come to be in control of these numbers.
Now, you may share the direct URL to the current page state, complete with exact filters, dates, segments, and even the types of graphs, enabling you to stay on the same page with your coworkers. Visibility rocks.
We improved the documentation on our analytics dashboard. If you are struggling to understand what some of the charts mean or how the data is calculated, just click on the question mark next to the chart’s title and check the documentation.
Unity A/B testing
A/B testing is now available for Unity SDK. Follow the documentation to set up your first experiment and define the most suitable product offering or price.
Unity User Identity method
In the Unity SDK, we’ve also included support for the User Identity methods. This method allows cross-device & cross-platform user identification and access management.
Check the documentation to learn how you can give access to your premium content to users that log in and out of your app, use multiple devices, reinstall the app on their device multiple times, or use the app with both iOS and Android devices.
From now on you can monitor Qonversion uptime. Subscribe to our Status page to receive immediate alerts if there are some incidents detected and to see when they are resolved.
The latest versions of SDKs:
Just as a reminder, the latest versions of our SDKs are:
- iOS SDK 2.18.0
- Android SDK 3.1.3
- React Native SDK 3.1.1
- Unity SDK 3.2.0
- Flutter SDK 4.2.0
- Cordova SDK 1.0.0