Product Update: API Updates & SDK Kids Mode
Grant Entitlement API
Managing cross-platform (IOS – Android – Web) subscriber access is challenging, especially from web-to-app platforms. That is why we’re thrilled to announce that we’ve added Grant Entitlement API. This feature is designed to simplify the entitlement management for web-to-app flow:
- Create a Qonversion cross-platform user ID.
- Grant an entitlement once a user purchases or renews his web subscription.
- Check entitlements when a user logs into an IOS or Android app to unlock premium access.
Kids Mode for Qonversion SDKs
In addition to the grant entitlements feature, we’ve also launched a new Kids Mode for SDKs specifically designed to help app developers create child-friendly apps that comply with COPPA and guidance from app stores on children’s privacy and safety online. With this update, we have added the opportunity to opt out of GAID (Google Advertising ID) collection.
Follow this link to learn more.
- Mobile Analytics & Product-Led Growth. Adam Greco, Amplitude
- Effective App onboarding flow, Lorenzo Rossi, Replug
- Mobile App Growth Newsletter
If you have any questions or feedback about these new features, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team.