June Product Update: Stripe Integration and More
Below, we have new feature updates. Our team is excited to power your app’s growth by helping you focus on your product and customers instead of subscription infrastructure. And we need feedback from you in order to be able to serve you better!
Do not hesitate to email us or schedule a call here if you have ideas and requests that can make Qonversion more useful to you. Any and all feedback is valuable.
Stripe Integration (early access)
Are you tired of huge app store commissions and issues with mobile attribution? We are adding Stripe integration which enables you to save more and implement a complete WebToApp acquisition flow. Just visit our documentation page here to get early access and learn more.
We know that some of you might have struggled using some of our analytics dashboards. Navigating, editing, and viewing different projects in different browser tabs was far from convenient. We have fixed all related issues. Working with multiple projects went as smooth as silk.
Materials that Might be Useful
- What’s new with in-app purchases: WWDC 2022 overview
- WWDC22 overview: how to integrate and migrate in-app purchases to App Store Server API
- What’s new in StoreKit testing (WWDC22 updates)
- How Skyeng launches new apps 10x faster with Qonversion
- Webinar recording: How to sell an app: increase app valuation and score beautiful EXIT
The latest versions of SDKs are:
- iOS 2.19.0.
- Android 3.2.7.
- React Native 3.3.2.
- Flutter 4.3.2.
- Unity 3.4.2
- Cordova 1.0.0.